1. What are cookies?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or his equipment and, according to the information they contain and the way in which he/she uses the equipment, can be used to recognise the user. The user's browser memorises cookies on the hard disc only during the current session taking up the minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are erased from the hard disc at the end of the browser's session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard, and regardless of the same, they allow or impede temporary or memorised cookies in the safety adjustments.
Without your express consent –by activating the cookies on your browser– Dinamic Abrasivos, S.L. will not link in the cookies the memorised data with the personal data provided when registering or purchasing.
2. What kind of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: are those which allow the user to brows through a web page, platform or application and use the different options and services provided therein, like for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remember the elements included in an order, perform the process of purchasing an order, perform the request for registering or participating in an event, use safety elements during the browsing, store contents to disseminate videos and sound or share contents through the social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a set of criteria in the user's terminal like for example the language, the type of browser through which he accessed the service, the regional configuration from where he accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that if well treated by third parties or by us, allow us to quantify the number of users to perform a statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. Their browsing on our website is therefore analysed with the aim of improving the offer of products and services provided.
- Advertising cookies: are those that, when treated properly by third parties or by us, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the web page, adapting the content of the advert to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. We can analyse his browsing activities on the Internet and show him advertising related to his browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are those which allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store behavioural information of the users obtained by continuously observing his browsing activities, which enables developing a specific profile to show advertising according to the same.
- Cookies of third parties: the website of E-LIJA can use services of third parties who, on behalf of Google Analytics, collect information for statistical purposes of the Site used by the user and for the provision of services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or erase the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options in the browser you have installed on your computer.
If you have doubts about the cookies policy, you may contact email@example.com